Top 10 ways to make your man feel special
This article includes the top ten ways to make your man feel special.
Are you having a hard time thinking of new and creative ways to make your man feel special? This task can be an arduous and difficult one. You probably just need some advice to steer you in the right direction. Consider your man’s passions and interests. Once you have done this, choose the sentiment that will most likely illustrate to him just how special he is to you. Below are the top ten ways to let your man know that you think he is special.
1. One of the most impressive ways to let your man know how special he is to you is to “put it in lights.” That’s right put it on a sign for everyone to see. You can do this by renting a billboard, airplane streamer or video screen at a sporting event. Many billboards are for rent for as short amount of time as a day. If you choose to rent a billboard, pick one that is on his route to or from work.
2. Another extravagant way to show you man how special he is to you is to have his portrait painted by a professional artist. Contrary to popular belief, men love to look at themselves as much, if not more than women do. The best way to find a local artist that will take on such a project is to contact local art galleries.
3. You can make your man feel special with a personal touch by composing a poem that conveys all the reasons you love him so much. Write a poem that points out all his strong points. Complement both his physical and mental attributes. If you really want to write him a poem, but have no talents in the poetry department, you may want to seek help from a published poet. Tell the poet exactly what you want to convey and see if he or she can put into poetic verse.
4. You can combine two of the things men love most to show your man just how special he is to you. Men love food. They also love attractive women. You would not be his girlfriend or wife unless he found you to be intoxicatingly gorgeous. Make him his favorite lunch and sneak an erotic, but tasteful picture of yourself in to surprise him. This picture need not be professionally done. He will get the idea whether it is a Polaroid or a printed picture from a digital camera. Include a note telling him how special you think he is and how he is the only one for you.
5. Another way you can combine a man’s love of food and you, the object of his affection, is to make all his favorite things for dinner. If you are not a great cook, you could order out for his favorite food or take him out to his favorite restaurant. Fortunately for women, men generally appreciate the thought of the meal more than the meal itself. Do not be afraid to try to cook something that might not come out perfect. If you think it might not be a truly gourmet meal, make up for it by having his favorite bottle of wine or six pack of beer on hand.
6. Though men do have an undying affinity for good food and beautiful women, they also love sports. You can take advantage of this and get him tickets to a sporting event that features his favorite team or player. Listen close when he talks to his friends about his favorite players and favorite teams. This will give you an insight as to what tickets to get for him. If you are not interested in sports at all, arrange for his best friend to pick him up and escort him to the game. On the other hand, you may chose to attend the sporting event with him. If so, you may want to make the afternoon or evening sporting event a surprise and arrange for a limousine to pick you up.
7. If the idea of buying your man tickets to see their favorite team does not sit well, you can pursue a gesture of greater intimacy by mailing him a card or letter. This card or letter should not be sent for any other reason, but to tell him how special he is to you. The ideal time to send off such correspondence is when he is feeling down. If you live together, send it to his work address. If he has a job that does not allow for such personal correspondence, send it to the address at which you both live. Somehow, a card or letter means so much more when someone took the time to actually mail it.
8. If you want to show your man how special he is to you with a personal touch and possess no little or no creative writing abilities, there is still an alternative. Make him a gift basket that includes all his favorite things. This heartfelt gesture of love can include anything that interests him. Jars and cans of foods he enjoys are a great way to go. Olives, caviar, pickled quail eggs, smoked oysters, almonds, beef jerky or chocolate covered cashews are just a few examples of the foods you might include. You can also include a bottle of his favorite wine, beer or liquor. The possibilities are almost limitless.
9. In the event that your man is extremely health conscious and does not have any favorite foods besides protein shakes and low carbohydrate beer there is yet another alternative. Make him a mix tape or CD with songs that are significant to your relationship. Include songs that will make him recall significant turning points in your relationship. Use your computer to compose and print an insert for the CD or tape that explains why these songs remind you of just how special he is to you.
10. Whether your man is health conscious or loves beer and cheese fries, all men have heroes. You can take advantage of this opportunity to make him feel special by getting him an autographed picture, framed print or lithograph of his most cherished hero. There are many galleries that specialize in authenticated autographs and prints of distinguished sports, political and acting heroes. Though many such items are offered through online auctions, you must be weary as to their authenticity.
These ten suggestions should give you a good idea of things you can do to make your man feel special. One of these suggestions will surely steer you in the right direction for the perfect sentiment. You know all his passions and interests so go out there and make him feel special.